01 Koala & River Cruise - RETURN CRUISE- ENTRY INCLUDED
- Duración: 5 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Brisbane City, Queensland
- Código de producto: KRC-R-E
- You'll board the MV Mirimar in Brisbane's Southbank district, and leave the city behind on a relaxing cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Convenient departure place - right in the heart of Brisbane City
- Enjoy an informative commentary from your captain as you glide along Brisbane's waterfront, passing from the bustle of the city's skyscrapers to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions.
- Indulge in homemade morning teas, meals and snacks (own expense) from our on-board cafe.
- Arriving at Lone Pine, you will have 3 hours to explore the world's largest Koala sanctuary, with more than 130 Koalas on site.
- Discover the Platypus House where you may get a chance to see the shy platypus, a native to Australia.
- Check out owls, kites and sea eagles soar above you at the popular Flight Raptor show.
- Feed the kangaroos and wallabies; more than 100 of them live in the 5-acre (2 hectare) reserve at Lone Pine.
- Along with koalas and kangaroos, Lone Pine hosts a sheepdog show where you see the hardworking dogs round up a herd of sheep, responding to their master's whistles, calls and hand signals.
- Relaxing return journey on our ultra-modern cruise boat enjoying a glass of our Australian wine or beer (own expense)
You'll board Mirimar II in Brisbane's Southbank district where you'll find the the boat at the Cultural Centre Pontoon which is located on the boardwalk in front of the Queensland State Library. Boarding commences at 9.30am with a 10.00am departure. The return trip to the city departs Lone Pine Jetty at 2.15 pm sharp arriving back at the Cultural Centre Pontoon at 3.30 pm.
Food and drink is available for purchase on this trip.
Please note that there are 28 stairs to climb from the boat to the entry gates at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
PLEASE NOTE: Concession= * Pensioners with valid Australian Pensioners Card. * Seniors aged 65 years and over with valid Australian or overseas ID to prove age.
Students= 14-17 year olds or Students with valid Australian or Overseas Student ID